Well, I tried to make the title for this post a play on the word "devotionals", but I don't think it quite worked.
Anyhow, I thought I'd share a few things that are inspiring me lately, seeing as I've been mentioning it quite a bit in recent posts.
- This poster. Also comes as a card set! The whole Slide Sideways shop is adorable.
- There's also this one from For Me, For You. I love her graphic design, and her blog also inspires me. So awesome.
[That's all the Etsy enabling I'm going to do, because otherwise we'll be here all day. So addicted.]
- Design is Mine. Anytime I need a visual pick-me-up, Summer is there for me us. :)
- Shine Pet Photography. I recently discovered this LA-based photog, and realized exactly what I want to do when I grow up. Someday. She's a-ma-zing. If you can't make it to the dog park for a happiness injection, just look through her photos.
- The Image Is Found. Nate and Jaclyn's love of life is contagious. Oh yeah, and they're pretty good photogs too. :) As cute as they are, their kids are even cuter. Love their blog (and their use of words!) - its where I got the idea for the homemade Christmas Crazybooth!
- Jasmine Star. Nancy turned me on to her blog, and J* has such a great personality that it really shows through in her work. Super inspiring. I love that she's not afraid to share how she's feeling, or what it's taken for her to get where she is, and when she messes up.
And also one I found this week (I don't know how I didn't know about it before):
- Design Sponge. Love all their Before & Afters, and general interior inspiration. I'm sure I'll be bookmarking plenty of entries for when I have my own space! Like the photo above - totally doing a wall that color. Maybe.
That does it for me folks! I'm off to celebrate with the fam!