Gotta love a 3-day weekend! Especially one spent with my awesome godparents. :) We pretty much relaxed at home the whole time, although I did head down to Dana Point Friday night with Nikki, Mindy and Sean to see Pirates of the Caribbean on a big screen in the park. So much fun! We also had a surprise visit from Sarah and Jim (and Taj) on Saturday, which was wonderful. People never just show up at your doorstep anymore, y'know?
Some bits of the weekend:
But I was totally fine with just relaxing, after all that we did the weekend before last for mom's birthday. Plus, I finally got my grubby hands on a copy of this:
Yup, Sarah and I are officially addicted. It is just so freakin' fun! Lots of tongue-in-cheek jokes. And the great part is you can't just beat it outright, so it's actually worth investing in (not like certain games [Shrek] that are over and done with in 3 hours). I rented it Saturday, and we loved it so much that when I came home today, a copy was wrapped up and waiting for me! Thanks Sarah and Lars!!
Lest this blog entry be too short, here's Karen's Monday poll...on a Wednesday:
- Mood: Inspired. I've done 4 scrapbook pages in a week!
- Chores you dislike the most? If I had to choose, I truly hate scrubbing the bathroom floor and shower.
- What color are your eyes? Greeeeeen.
- Are you ticklish? Ridiculously. Especially on my feet. Makes getting pedicures hard!
- Eyes/lips/cheeks: A combo of pinky Nars and Stila eyeshadows, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in bronze and Fresh Sugar Rose.
- Your favorite holiday? Christmas. By far.
- Have you ever cried at work? Yes, lightly, when I've messed up and get really mad at myself. I tend towards perfectionism, and typical woman, frustration can leak out.
- Would you survive a zombie invasion? I think so, because thanks to the ex's obsession with zombie movies I now know all the possible warning signs.
- Outfit: Now that I've changed out of work clothes, it's just comfy yoga pants from American Eagle and a Minus the Bear t-shirt.
- Weekly goals: Wear my awesome new t-shirt, catch up on Project 365 (even though poor iMac is still broke while I save up to fix it), defeat Lego Star Wars. Then head down to San Diego to hang with the lawyer crew. :)
What about you guys? Any plans?